Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My first Easter

This has been long overdue. Life has taken over since my last post. I have a lot of updating to do. Sorry but there will be a lot of new blogs coming your way in the next few days...I have a lot!
Easter in April was amazing. We went home to my parents house. I was really excited for Easter this year because Easter has always been my favorite Holiday. We went to dollar tree and target earlier that week to get all of Charlotte's goodies for her Easter basket. I had so much fun picking out things I thought she would like. I always enjoyed opening up my basket every Easter.
This Easter was especially special because it was Charlotte's first. The weather was a little chilly and rained the night before so we did the Easter egg hunt inside. Charlotte found her first egg right away but then just stayed fixated on the same egg and gave up looking for anymore. It was too cute though.
For the last 5 years my dad continued to hide eggs. But instead of candy in the eggs there was money and lotto tickets. Much more fun. Ryan and I searched the house for our eggs and then scratched all our tickets. We ended up with 5 free tickets and about 10 dollars in cash. Not too bad, just a lot of fun :)
After our morning hunt my dad's side of the family came over for Easter lunch.. It was so nice to see our family. I love taking the opportunity to head to Union City so I can see my amazing silly family. We had wonderful food, good laughs, and many talks. Looking forward to next Easter when Charlotte will have more of an idea of looking for eggs! :)


Hop, hop, hop....
Happy Easter!





Love the eggs in my mouth!

The three of us!
Happy Easter!!
Best Buds!

Looking at everyone

I made a basket for Lilly too, she loved it!

Love,
Stacy :)