Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A visit with Charlotte's Great Grandparents!

Sunday was a dreary, cold day. But a perfect day for a family drive up to Coarsegold. We had a lunch date with Ryan's grandparents and Charlotte's great-grandparents. All of my grandparents have passed away. It is so very hard to have them here to see Charlotte grow up. But I know that they are all sitting around a table together and looking down on us. Charlotte is named after my mom's mom. So they will always have a bond together. So we are so very lucky to have Ryan's grandparents. They are incredible amazing people. I love visiting with them and hearing of Grandpa George's tall tales. He always has some joke to say or an interesting story to hear. It reminds me of my Grandpa Aurit of all his war stories and work stories.

Charlotte had a wonderful time crawling and walking around the couches all afternoon. She took 2 steps for the very first time towards her Great-Grandpa!! George's face was priceless! He was my witness, he saw her very first 2 steps. I was shocked! It was just a wonderful Sunday. I cherish these times. Just sitting around, laughing and enjoying eachothers company.

Grandpa George and Charlotte

Trying to walk


Cheese!



Daddy And Charlotte


Grandma Jenny and C

Peek-a-Boo

The Girls :)

4 Generations

Mommy and a tired Charlotte


xoxo Stacy :)